Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Gorilla?


I'm a gorilla riding a bicycle. A gorilla riding a bike. A gorilla riding a bicycle. a gorilla riding a bike.

I weigh five hundred pounds but I can lift a thousand,
I rip up the guitar just like Peter Townshend.

If you drive a car I will knock you asunder,
you'll drop your bananas
and these fruits I will plunder.

I was born in the mountains of Australia
If you hit me with your car,
handlebars will impale ya.

Give up, chumps! cause I'm a
Gorilla riding a bicycle, a gorilla riding a bike. I'm a gorilla riding a bicycle. A gorilla riding a bike.

I'll tear down the bridges, I'll tear down the roads,
you'll learn to swim and walk or you'll stare at your toes.
I'll break all the walls with my big hairy arm
So animals can travel free, from farm to farm.

I'm slow and cautious and I look side to side,
the cars don't faze me, they just graze me,
But if you hit me too hard then I might go crazy.
You only need your mirrors if you are too lazy,
to turn around and use your eyes, your eyes get all glazy,
I peacefully tear them off and eat them one by one,
and hurl your ill begotten shit-car straight to the sun cause I'M A

Gorilla OOH! Riding a bicycle. A gorilla AH! Riding a bike.

My bike squeaks down the road cause no frame can hold me,
carbon, steel, aluminum they all get real foldy,
but Just cause biking's hard doesn't mean that I stop.
I'll be bringing up the rear with the triceratops.

I'm polite, and sweet, but I'm also a beast.
I'll put my paws to the pedals from the west to the East.
I signal when I turn so you'll know what I'm up to,
But I don't stop for cars, so keep your head up, fool.
If a hair on my hide contacts your door,
I will calmly and collectedly devour all four,

I'm a Gorilla riding a bicycle a Gorilla, RIDING A BIKE.

Then I'll move on to your engine block,
mmmm that's yummy, like dining with Spock,
He might not approve of what I do next,
It's illogical to imbibe a full tank of gas.

The look in your eyes as I metabolize your valuable investment that has terrorized the countryside and all the people who there reside with noise, and filth and terrible pollution, I'm the solution: GORETRIBUTION.

If you want to you can vote for me, I'm extra hungry, got a boat for me? This is an uprising of primatology, a branch of zoology focused primarily on apes, who are angry.


AN OATH to the ancients AN OATH to tomorrow, AN OATH in the Congo full of chimps and full of sorrow.

We'll burn the human cities, and pity the witty man-poet who smokes to look pretty while we, swinging in the trees, eat bananas in our dreams and by the daylight, we're keeping it tight we're outa sight, and don't look now, but we're WINNING the fight.

Cause we're
Gorillas riding bicycles,
Gorillas riding bikes. Gorillas, riding bicycles, Gorillas riding bikes.

1 comment:

Jack McCullough said...

Afro-Montana eco-rap! And probably the best example I've ever seen.